Richard and Quantá | Phoenix Engagement Photographers |

Richard has been one of my best friends since high school; we met in choir our sophomore year and now, 12 years later he’ll be one of my groomsmen in our wedding this summer. I could spend this whole blog post telling the hundreds of awesome stories we share between us, but I’ll save that for MY toast at HIS wedding. What I will say, though, is that Richard is one of the most passionate people I’ve met, so it’s no surprise that he found himself a lovely lady who shares his passion for love and life in Quantá. On top of that, they’re expecting a baby boy in the next month or so, and that little guy is going to have the most awesome parents around. Catching shots of all this love was one of the easiest gigs I’ve had in a long time.

Congrats, you two. I am SO excited to be a part of your big day (Co-best man AND photographer!!!). Thanks for trusting me with these moments.

Posted in: Engagements, Maternity

11 Responses

11 Comments

1. Jrob
    Posted January 5, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Just beautifull! I am so happy for you guys and look forward to seeing what God will bring out of your marriage!

2. Paula
    Posted January 5, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

These are so beautiful! Very, very beautiful!

3. Dad
    Posted January 5, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Permalink

Outstanding.

4. Joan Anderson
    Posted January 5, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Permalink

It was such a joy viewing the pictures. They are great and you seem
    so happy. Congratulations on both occasions. I love you both and I’m
    looking forward to our bundle of joy-God’s Blessing. I can’t stop smiling,

Love,
    Grandma and soon to be Great Grandma

5. Sasquia
    Posted January 6, 2011 at 7:59 am | Permalink

Absolutely Amazingly Beautiful!!! Quanta you are glowing all over the place, Very Beautiful in every way and Richard you as well are defiantly looking GQ! Best wishes and blessings to you and your new family!

6. Brandi
    Posted January 6, 2011 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Love them! You look like you belong in a magazine :)

7. Sonya Hargrove
    Posted January 6, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

Beautiful pictures Quanta

8. Aunt Nancy
    Posted January 6, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Permalink

Thanks to Joan for including me in this very special time. I love the pictures !!! Just think we will soon have another beautiful addition to the family.

I love you
    Aunt Nancy

9. Michelle Farmer
    Posted January 6, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

What a treat. You both look very much in love. Hold on to that wonderful feeling and never let it go. Nurture it always. Wishing you God’s continued blessings. Quanta you truly are glowing and are looking radiantly beautiful. Richie, GQ as always. You do it so well. Love you both, Aunt Michelle

10. Quanta
    Posted January 9, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

Thank you Josh! You did an AWESOME job!!!!!
    I love all of the pictures and love from family :)

11. Pam
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 9:26 am | Permalink

At first I was speechless, then I cried and finally I could not stop smiling. You are both beautiful inside and out and it radiates off the page. I LOVE YOU BOTH!! May God continue to Bless you and keep you in his loving embrace.

Jeremiah you are also BEAUTIFUL! I can’t wait!

Much Love,
    Mom

Josh, I love you too. Thank you for the awesome pictures, You are truly amazing!